Terms and conditions
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Cliquey prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Cliquey upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Cliquey users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Cliquey.
- You must not access Cliquey’s private API by means other than those permitted by Cliquey.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any Cliquey users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Cliquey.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Cliquey page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You must not attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Service and you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these Terms and Conditions.
- Violation of these Terms and Conditions may, in Cliquey’s sole discretion, result in termination of your account. You understand and agree that Cliquey cannot and will not be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you use the Service at your own risk. If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for Cliquey, we can stop providing all or part of the Service to you.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. If we terminate your access to the Service or you use the form detailed above to deactivate your account, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
- Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to you in these Terms and Conditions will immediately cease.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions (“Updated Terms”) from time to time. Unless we make a change for legal or administrative reasons, we will provide reasonable advance notice before the Updated Terms become effective.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
We may, but have no obligation to, remove, edit, block, and/or monitor Content or accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Cliquey is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Cliquey reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party’s service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. Cliquey does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Cliquey is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features.
- Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Cliquey may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Service or otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; (iii) you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Service; and (iv) you have the legal right and capacity to enter into these Terms and Condition in your jurisdiction.
Cliquey Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Cliquey, Cliquey owns and retains all rights in the Cliquey Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Cliquey Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Cliquey content.
- The Cliquey name and logo are trademarks of Cliquey, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Cliquey. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Cliquey, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Cliquey.
- Although it is Cliquey’s intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Cliquey reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Cliquey, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Cliquey encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Cliquey is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Cliquey will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- You agree that Cliquey is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content posted within the Service. Cliquey does not have any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any Content. If your Content violates these Terms and Conditions, you may bear legal responsibility for that Content.
- Any Content will be non-confidential and non-proprietary and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of Content. You acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Cliquey is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other type of special relationship, and that your decision to submit any Content does not place Cliquey in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public, including with regard to your Content. None of your Content will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Cliquey, and Cliquey will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content you provide.
- If you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you agree that Cliquey is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Reporting Copyright and Other IP Violations
- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, Cliquey CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER Cliquey NOR ITS PARENT COMPANY NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “Cliquey PARTIES”) MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE Cliquey CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO Cliquey OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE Cliquey PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
Governing Law & Venue
- These Terms and Conditions are governed in accordance with UK English laws.
- These Terms and Condition constitute the entire agreement between you and Cliquey and governs your use of the Service.
- We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Cliquey provides.
The effective date of these Terms and Conditions is January 1, 2018. These Terms and Conditions were written in English (UK).